Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Denial

So, it's January 10th and, calendar-speaking, Christmas is long gone. But I'm kind of in denial. My tree is still up, I just barely finished sending out my cards this week, and I'm trying to make up Christmas treats on the fly (how can they all be gone?!). I still haven't really buckled down to work at work and quite honestly, I keep wondering why I am not snuggling a baby or playing games with the kids. I like my co-workers, but they definitely aren't as cute as those kids.* 

I know I'm in denial, but quite frankly, I'm not in a hurry to get back to real life. It's pretty boring. So, if you don't mind, I'm going to get back to my denial of real life. Feel free to join me by the tree if you like.


*I think I've had dreams about having to leave my vacation and come back to work at least 3 times in the last week. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment