Sunday, January 14, 2018

Follow Up, or, Not Your Typical Resume

As previously mentioned, I spent the holiday walking my nephew around the house. Well, yesterday was his birthday--he is officially one!--and I got a text from my sister reporting on his progress:

"He took his first couple of steps just before [his sister] left [to go back to college]. He has done nine so far on his own and now he is starting to try to do it all on his own, not just when we try to get him to. He isn't officially walking yet but I think you can put teaching a baby to walk on your resume."

Which is pretty darn cool! Although, it is a bit sad to think that he won't sit on the floor sticking out his little paw to go walking anymore. Sigh.

I wonder how he's doing at drinking from a cup?!*


*I failed to mention that I also spent time working with him on this new trick as well. It mostly resulted in very wet clothes, for him and for me. But he had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment