Saturday, January 27, 2018

Check Mark on the Bucket List

Today, I finally got to cross something off my bucket list: I went snowshoeing.

Snowshoeing has been on my bucket list for a few years. I tried to go a couple weeks ago, but there wasn't really enough snow. Instead, a thin layer of packed down snow that boots were good enough for, and then halfway up a lot of ice. And snowshoes don't work so great on ice.

But today, I tried again with a friend, and it was great! I like hiking (not super duper crazy hiking. I don't know if I have the stamina, I'm a bit of a wuss. But, nice, day hikes), and I like snow, and I like mountains, so this was a combination of all three and I really enjoyed it. It was good exercise and a nice day outdoors.

And,  of course, I took photos:




Clearly, a fun weekend for me. So, now I can move on to the next thing on my bucket list. As soon as I figure out what that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment