Thursday, November 5, 2015

Dear Facebook

Dear Facebook,

It's not me, it's you. I think you are completely misreading our relationship.

You are my glorified address book. You aren't my secretary, my personal assistant, or anything more than a tool that I keep track of.

So, as much as I appreciate the multiple daily notices of notifications on my account (every poke, update, game invite--do I REALLY need to know every time someone logs on to Facebook? No. No I do not. But why can't you tell me when there are new pictures of my nieces and nephews? That would be worth knowing), let's take it back a notch. I know how to find you if I want you, and I think a once a week notice is more than plenty.

Don't worry, there are millions of other people out there who will welcome your incessant updates. You'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment