Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Upgrades

Well, it's almost here--the long awaited release of Elise 3.3! I know, I know, you can hardly contain yourself for all the excitement. And I know it has been kept under wraps, so there is an aura of mystery, which has probably got all your hopes up, so I hope you are not disappointed by the reality.

I'm sad to say that I think this year's release is going to bring about some complaints. Some of the hardware is a bit out of date and a little creaky. The software is hit and miss too. The memory is a bit slow, and things in general are running a touch slower than in last year's release. But, there are some new programs that we've developed since last year, and this year's release will still offer hours of good entertainment and fun.

What this year's release lacks in newness, it might just make up for in experience, which in this line, counts for something. So, get ready to celebrate the release next week with a bit of cake and ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment