Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fortress of Records

I just got a new collection at work and it has lots and lots of boxes of records in it. So, I've been trying to work on the different pieces of it, and I ended up building a fortress of boxes. I'm just kind of walled in. It's a cubicle of boxes. 

That sounds pretty dull, but it's actually not bad. My desk is out in the open, and sometimes it's like a fishbowl. So having a fortress is a nice change in a way. Not that I'm recommending building a fortress of boxes at work, but it does have a certain imaginative appeal, yeah? Especially if you could decorate your fortress and take some Nerf dart blasters...

Okay, I admit, that wouldn't be very productive, and my job is generally interesting enough that I don't need extra entertainment. I went on a treasure hunt at work today. (It's not all fortress building). And I do that most days. So I really can't complain. 

Still, you could get a really great game of tag going in the stacks...just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment