Monday, July 30, 2012

Fortunate falls

I checked out this CD from the library, and then somehow, it got misplaced. I cleaned up my 15 square feet of bedroom and couldn't find it, so the next place was to check my car. I grabbed a box of garbage to take out while I was at it and headed downstairs. And managed to trip/slip on the stairs. Which led to dropping the box of garbage. Which led to a mess. So I started cleaning it up, and whadaya know, the CD was in the box.

Had I not slipped, the CD would have ended up in the garbage, and I never would have found it, and who wants to pay for a CD that they don't even get to have? So, it was very fortunate that I happened to slip on the stairs, because otherwise, the CD would be in a landfill right now.

I'm crossing my fingers that this is a life lesson, that sometimes you have to fall for fortune to favor you. I'm really hoping that is the case, because if so, then something totally awesome is headed my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment