Friday, June 1, 2012

The Secret to Success

It is a little bit of a challenge to feel like a success when you are living with family while looking for a job, only employed part time, and feel completely dependent on others. (Even though realistically, you aren't, but we don't always feel in line with reality). A friend and I were commiserating this week, and made a fabulous realization: despite our circumstances, we are successful. And of course, the natural thing to do, having achieved success, is to write a book about it. So, here is a small glimpse of what our book on the secrets to success will include:

Part 1: All the things I'm not
Chapter 1: I am not Justin Bieber
Chapter 2: I am not one of the Backstreet Boys
Chapter 3: I am not related to Justin Bieber or the Backstreet Boys

Chapter 4: I have never been on the cover of a tabloid
(who knew you could be so successful just by NOT being things?)

Part 2: People like me
Chapter 5: Small children like me
Chapter 6: I know how to win friends and influence people...using baked goods
Chapter 7: I don't need Facebook to have friends

That, of course is just a start.  Many more secrets of success will be revealed, so be on the lookout for the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment