Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just because

One of my goals this year is to improve my photography skills. So, I tend to carry my camera a lot. (Well, for that, and to prevent a certain 3-year old from using it as his toy). It comes in handy when you come across odd things, like tic-tac-toe boards in the sky:

It is also great to have on hand when I come across funny signs. Every now and then, you just come across a sign that is noteworthy. Like this one:




I've never been in a Wheel Control Zone before. Well, before I saw this, that is.








I also saw this sign, which I couldn't pass up. I hope someday, someone says that about the Cake Fairy someday.













So, that is some of the fun I've been having with pictures lately. I know I'm not an amazing photographer, but I have been having fun, and at some point, I'll find some of my really good ones and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment