Tuesday, July 16, 2024

It's all about time

I saw an article about how climate change is affecting time and for a hot minute I was pretty excited. At last, something to explain why April feels like it was 10 years ago, and this morning was months ago. And each day simultaneously lasts about 12 minutes. 

Turns out though, the climate-change-messing-with-time thing really doesn't explain my predicament, because it is making each day longer. (Which, I guess could explain part of it, but not all of it). It occurs to me though that, if this is the case, maybe we are all living longer (even if it is only by milliseconds). Also, you can blame anything on climate change. And there may actually be scientific evidence to support your claim. I'm not recommending it, just observing, friends. 

May your day be delightfully longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment