Monday, January 29, 2024

today was brought to you by

Dry erase markers (which I used to organize my white board at work. The only organized thing about my day)

My $5 bed (that I laid in for an hour after waking up, just enjoying the comfort and putting off the day)

Meetings (of which I had 6, 2 of which were at the same time and so I missed the first 10 minutes of one, and I think they might have been the most important 10 minutes)

Missing lunch because of meetings (pretty normal, actually)

Microsoft Office (which I used to create multiple training documents for presentations tomorrow. Lucky me)

Chocolate chip cookie dough (which I ate raw, and also ate fresh-baked from the oven)

Clocks (a constant reminder that I am running out of time to get things done and the to-do list is long)



No comments:

Post a Comment