Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Random things

 I have lived in this city for 6 years, and it was only this week that I discovered that there is a thing called the 9x9x9. Everyone meets up every Thursday at 9th and 9th at 9:00 on their bikes, and then they go for a bike ride all around town. No idea if it's the same route every time. But it was a LOT of bike riders (and skateboards, etc. Pick your pedestrian vehicle), like over 15 minutes worth. No idea how long this has been a thing, but it's a thing. 

A couple of weeks ago, my friend and I had an unexpected guest for lunch. It was a bird. We named him George. George did not like my food, he only liked my friend's. And, he did stand on the table. But he's a bird.

Why does my dishwasher play a song when it's done? No, seriously. It's a song. And I don't understand who it was that was like, "You know, my dishwasher is nice, but what it really needs is to also play a song like an ice cream truck when it's done washing the dishes." A beep? Okay, fine. Maybe a chime? A short one? But this was like a full-on song. And I just don't understand why that was a design feature someone thought would be great. 

Someone needs to come up with a way to make the whole watermelon taste as beautiful as the dead center of the watermelon. 

I'm really munchy lately. I just want to snack, but nothing is really hitting the spot. Food shouldn't be this hard. Someone tell me what to eat! Or maybe develop an app that will just know what it is I want to eat, without me having to know anything about what I want to eat. Or is that maybe just a little to demanding? Probably, yeah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment