Thursday, July 15, 2021

When I was a kid...

When I was a kid, we'd do wheelbarrow races, the ones where you hold the partner's legs and they have to go around on their hands. I haven't done one of those in ages, or even seen anyone do them, and it just randomly popped into my head, the memory of doing those. 

Also, sticker albums. I can see it, the pink pages and I have a vague idea of the design of the pages, but not super clear. And you'd stick all your stickers in there: scratch-n-sniff, puffy, everything in between. Pages of stickers. 

Also, Duck Hunt. I was SO good at Duck Hunt. I couldn't play Mario Brothers worth a darn, but I was super good at Duck Hunt. It was the summer trips to my uncle's and while he was at work, we were at home playing video games. That's as close as I ever got to being a gamer. 

Sometimes it's nice to remember the little things from childhood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment