Saturday, February 10, 2018

Something isn't right

Dear Mother Nature,

Greetings! I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. You see, I'm just a little concerned because, well, the weather seems to be a bit off. So I wanted to make sure you're doing okay.

It's not that I don't appreciate the near 60 degree days we've had of late. I mean, it's beautiful and supremely present. But, I'm sure you noticed--it's only February. maybe you just want to change things up a bit. I'm sure the usual spring-summer-fall-winter routine gets a little boring after a while. But, you know how it is. Winter brings us the snow we need so that we don't burn to the ground in the summer. No biggie, but it would sure be helpful to get a bit of snow.

Anyway, my apologies if I sound like I'm complaining. I just wanted to make sure you're doing alright.

All my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment