Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Housework

After finally delving into the inner depths of my vacuum cleaner, I vacuumed my floor on Saturday. There is something about vacuuming that makes a huge difference in the feeling of clean in a domicile*. I still have dirty dishes in the sink, and the bathroom could use cleaning (it's not horrible, though. I promise). But every time I walk into my apartment and see the vacuum lines on the carpet, my life feels just a little bit more ordered and tidy. It's the best. I highly recommend vacuuming to anyone who is looking for a quick way to make your place look just a little better. Give it a try!


*Yes. I did just go all fancy-shmancy on word usage there. And, another great word I learned today? Litotes. It is the opposite of hyperbole. Thank you, Allusionist

No comments:

Post a Comment