Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Because this is exactly what the world needed...

I was at a store today, mostly to be inside while I waited for my bus but also because I remembered I needed a padded envelope and I wanted to see if there was anything relatively decent snack-wise (there wasn't, not really) and I came across this:


Because, yes folks, my Ramen just wasn't cooking fast enough. Think of all the time I will save now! With my extra 3 minutes, I might just make it to the next level of that RPG. Bring on the Nobel prize.

Oh, world. What has happened to you?


*No Ramen was made in connection with this post. No Ramen has been eaten by the author in over 4 years, to the best of said author's knowledge. Maybe once, in that Oriental chicken salad. Furthermore, the author does not play RPGs and it should be noted that all RPG players do not eat Ramen. If you are into RPGs and do not play Ramen, the author apologizes for any stereotyping that results from this post. If for some reason you have such a low income that you can't afford not to eat Ramen, you have the author's deepest sympathy. May your future be Ramen free.

No comments:

Post a Comment