Sunday, April 13, 2014

Random Facts about Me

Nicknames: I have been called Leesy, Leesypeesh, Mona-leesy, and the Cake Fairy. And I had a friend who would sing Elise Navidad every time he saw me.

Superpowers: befriending little kids. And apparently, making cakes.

Things I collect: movies with main characters named Elise, books, and money, maps and flags from places I travel to. 

Three words that describe me: Introvert, trouble, funny 

One place I want to go: Iceland.

Something I never expected to do: travel to Vanuatu (where I spent 4 days on an island with an active volcano). Or China. Or anywhere really. 

Accomplishment I'm really proud of: Master's degree, receiving honorable mention in a writing competition.

Favorite number: 35173

Favorite word: Defenestrate

Favorite story to tell about myself: the story of my appendectomy. Hilarious.

Unofficial Occupations: Shoulder Angel/Devil (yes, both); Conscience; Cool Aunt

Places I've been that I want to go back to: Australia and Puerto Rico

Best talent: being an audience member

Types of Podcasts I listen to: British podcasts; economics podcasts, history podcasts, church podcasts, and current events podcasts. 

Quirks: I tend to pick up the accent/speech patterns of books that I'm reading (or TV shows I watch, or podcasts I listen to.) I also tend to really get into movies when I'm watching alone, and I make faces that mirror the emotions of the characters. This is a bit embarrassing when I catch myself doing it. 

What I would do if I had a lot of money: lots of things, but one would be start a scholarship for normal, average people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment