Saturday, September 12, 2020

Never Have I Ever: Part II

 Here are the things that won't get me out. Never have I ever:

  • been skiing on snow
  • watched the Oscars (love the red carpet pictures, but I have never watched the show)
  • watched an episode of the Simpsons (or needed to, for that matter)
  • broken a bone
  • dyed my hair
  • owned a minivan
  • done Sudoku
  • made a birdhouse
  • been to NYC
  • purchased a brand new vehicle
  • had an alcoholic beverage
  • run a marathon (or wanted to!)
  • owned a washer and dryer (to my chagrin)
  • played poker
  • played real golf
  • been on a cruise
  • had my wisdom teeth out
  • owned the 64 count box of Crayola crayons (I always wanted them)
  • watched the Super Bowl
  • worked a custodial job
  • eaten haggis
  • had a middle name
  • cooked a turkey
  • flown first class
  • owned a real Care Bear or Cabbage Patch doll (I had siblings who had one, but not me. Which is fine. I can't say I feel deprived at all)
  • written a thesis. Or dissertation
  • ridden on one of those electric scooters (Lime, Bird, whatever they all are)
  • taken a taxi in the US (I have in the Dominican Republic, though)
  • seen Star Wars: The Rise of  Skywalker
  • seen a real panda bear (which makes me sad)
  • played Scrabble

No comments:

Post a Comment