Monday, June 8, 2020

Small little moment

Yesterday, I had a lie-in, which was lovely. It was just nice to lay in bed, enjoying how comfy it was, not feeling rushed or thinking about getting ready for work or anything like that.

But even better, I got to have a lie-in during a terrific rainstorm. It was a serious storm. Thunder that made you feel like the earth was splitting in two. I'm sure there was amazing lightning, but I didn't check it out--I was laying in bed. And furious rain! Just, wow. Like, a downpour on steroids.

I did have a small moment where I thought about seeing if I could get lightning photos, but 1) my bed was very comfortable, and 2) furious rain. I might as well have thrown my camera in a lake as try to take photos in that rain.

So, I just laid in bed and enjoyed. It was the perfect way to spend a rainy morning. My only very small regret? Not going puddle-hopping after it let up.

No comments:

Post a Comment