Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Monday that wasn't

Today was not a Monday but somehow, it really felt like it. Just in that "Ugh" kind of way. Work was way more stressful than it should have been, I felt grumpy all day, I was kind of flustered. None of which is actually something that routinely happens on a Monday, except maybe the grumpy because let's be honest: sometimes, it's just hard to go back to work. But it is what you think of when you say, "It's a Monday."

Anyway, I managed to survive and didn't even yell at any patrons, thank goodness. And I even got some work done. A little. Despite all the interruptions. Objectively speaking, it was way better than last Monday when I was occupied with putting out fires all day* and not getting anything else done. But I'm really glad the day is over.

Also, can I get a refund? Exchange? Anything?

*Although, thankfully they weren't literal fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment