Wednesday, April 10, 2019

If I had a time machine...

I would stop 24-hour news stations from becoming a thing.
I would visit Bellagio's in Shanghai again.
I would pop through history telling people to label their photos and date their records.
I'd buy the hat in Puerto Rico.
I'd go meet Princess Alice the elephant, check in on the hippo ranch, and swing by the US Camel Corps while I was at it.
I would check to see if Vanuatu really does look like Hawaii did 100 years ago.
I'd try to prevent Adolf Hitler's grandfather from claiming Hitler's father as his legitimate son so that Hitler would have ended up Adolf Schicklgruber.
I'd figure out what that darn dinosaur book I'm remembering from my childhood was called. I'd also go relearn the words to the dinosaur songs I learned in kindergarten.
You'd better believe I'd double dip on sleep, weekends, and vacations. Which would probably destroy the space time continuum or something, but hey, what a way to go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment