Sunday, November 4, 2018

These things happen

I am sitting at home listening to Christmas music.

I am fully aware that it is barely November*. I know that Christmas is 2ish months off. I know there are standards for these things.

But today needed Christmas music. Needed.

There is a part of my brain that thinks if I look outside there will be snow and lights, but considering it rained yesterday and sprinkled (in the absolute sprinkliest of sprinkly ways) today, well, maybe it's no wonder I need Christmas music.**

But don't worry, I won't decorate the tree for at least a week.

*although, given the way time is functioning these days, tomorrow will be December, so it's fine, right?
**It could also have to do with the fact that I really just can't wait to go visit family for Christmas. Maybe I just really really need time with the kiddos. I think I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment