Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Saturday at Last

Now that I'm back from my 'globe-trotting' (in one small part of the globe, at least), today was the first Saturday in over a month that I have been home. For the last four weekends, I have been traveling. It was incredibly fun and I got to see almost all of my nieces and nephews and a lot of family. I took family pictures, played Legos, went to the zoo, shot Rocket Copters, played lots of Candyland and baked a cake. I made S'mores over the stove, played Farkle, and gave an impromptu talk at a baptism. I did a bit of weeding, a bit of reading, a lot of chatting, and quite a bit of laughing. And I basked in the joy of little kids.

And now I'm back. Today, I went grocery shopping, made a book, and prepped some fruit for drying. Waaaaay more exciting, right? I think I need to plan a few more trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment