Wednesday, March 8, 2017

This week..

Something I watched: I started watching White Helmets. Didn't finish because I had some other stuff I worked on and couldn't do two things at once. White Helmets deserves my full attention. And I have to pay attention to be able to catch the subtitles.

Something I accomplished: I finished making a book for my niece. And I did a little embellishing for the first time. Nothing fancy but hopefully it cooled it up a bit.

Something I wish had gone differently: I wish I hadn't been so frazzled and cranky at work. And had gotten more sleep. But I always wish I had gotten more sleep.

Something I read: I finished a book called The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill. It was fantastic! 

Something kind I did: I made someone laugh. 

Something kind someone did for me: A co-worker bought me an amazing juice drink to cheer me up.

Something amazing I ate: the pizza I featured in photos on this lovely blog. SO good!! (Not the burnt one. The other one). 

Something I tried out for the first time: Modal. I bought some pajama bottoms - story is irrelevant - and they are made of modal, which I have heard about on ads on my podcasts, and WOW!! It really is pretty impressive. Very comfortable.

Something I listened to: I listened to a really great podcast about Putin. Which seems like a contradiction, but it was really good and informative. It was done by the BBC and you can listen to it here

Something fun I did: I played hide-and-seek with my nieces and nephews in a room with absolutely nowhere to hide. Super fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment