Monday, January 23, 2017

More of the Universe's Suggestion Box

Please leave us feedback about your experience.
                                                                    Thanks,
                                                                           Management, The Universe

--Baby elephants and panda bears were a great idea. Love them. How did you learn to do all of that?

--Still waiting on teleportation. Come on, Universe!

--I would like to put in a request for my own island. Thank you.

--How do I get a TARDIS? I want one. I promise, I would only use it for good and I wouldn't interfere with the space time continuum whatever at all.

--Night time needs to be longer so I can get more sleep. Thanks.

--I'm having a difficult time locating a husband. How do I find him?

--I love the flowers but they die so soon! Could you give them longer lives?

--More constellations!

--Tomatoes are way too confusing. They look like a fruit, but I eat them like a vegetable. It's a mess.

--There are too many amazing things to see and not enough time!

--Everything on this planet is going to kill me somehow. It's a real problem.

--More roller coasters, please.

--Can I void last Tuesday? Or maybe get a refund? What's your exchange policy?

--I want a pony.

--We've got some messes in a few places that could sure use your help. We've been trying to fix them, but I think we need a professional.

--This is a pretty great place with some amazing features. Very well crafted, great workmanship.


No comments:

Post a Comment