Sunday, July 31, 2016

It's baaack!

Dear Humidity,

Oh how I've missed you! Unbelievable, isn't it? I never thought I would say that. But here you are and here I am, all sticky from humidity-sweat feeling oddly thrilled by the fact that I am temporarily staying in a humid climate again.

I walk outside and don't feel myself cooking in the sun after ten seconds. I get to enjoy the sense of thicker hair because of you. And I'm so pleased to be in a humid climate that I've totally embraced the crazy curl-inducingness of your presence and haven't really bothered to worry about the fact that my hair probably looks goofy. It's wonderful!

So, it's good to see you and feel you again. And, even if I complain about you, don't feel bad. It's just how our relationship works. It's nice to have you back.

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment