Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Here, there, but not quite everywhere

I have been traveling a lot lately. Nothing super exotic (although I was really tempted to get in a trip to Iceland--the price was pretty darn reasonable and my passport needs some stamps).

A lot of this travel has involved driving across states and I have seen a lot of scenery. I find I'm a little weird when it comes to driving across the country, because I find all of the scenery really interesting. I even liked Wyoming when I drove across it a few years ago. And I don't even mind the flat places. Somehow, it all just amazes me.

The problem with this is that there are way too many beautiful things to take a picture of but no way to do it because I only see them when I'm driving by and it isn't really smart to stop on the side of the interstate. Or highway. Neither is really a good option.

On my trip this lat weekend, though, someone courteously put in a few lookout points so you could check out the scenery. I think we need more of these because there are just too many great things to see and we should take some time to look at them.




No comments:

Post a Comment