Monday, April 18, 2016

Showing Off

In an effort to make up for the un-noteworthy last post, I am opting for showing off my photo 'skills'. Here are 3 of my faves from today:




Top I just love because of the subject. It wasn't particularly difficult to get. Middle, I am pleased with because it did take a little skill to know what to focus on, and I got it to turn out well (a bit of deliberate composition, I guess). And the last one, well, it's just awesome. And I am incredibly proud of it. Although, if I'm honest, there was quite a bit of dumb luck involved. But also lots of patience and persistence. The fact that I took a ton of photos just to get this one (there were some timing issues with most of them) is hardly worth mentioning, because in the end, this is just an awesome photo.*

*I do realize that comparatively speaking it probably isn't that remarkable. But for the purposes of this conversation, the comparison group is 1 (me), and for that group, it is remarkable. I am really, really proud of it. Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment