Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Curious...

I was at Church on Sunday and pulled out my tablet and just for fun decided to see if I could connect to the wireless. So, I'm searching for the right network, and on the list that came up was a network called FBIsurveillancevan2.

Now I'm assuming that the FBI is smart enough not to give such an obvious name to their wireless network, because it really would defeat the purpose of having a surveillance van. At least one would think--I honestly don't know much about the inner workings of the FBI in reality, and am going on common sense and my probably-ill-informed view from TV. Which means that someone came up with a really intriguing name for their wireless, and I'm kind of curious about that person. Potentially, they could be really clever and funny. (Or not. Who knows?)

But if by chance that really is the wireless for an FBI surveillance van, then, dear FBI, you really need to rethink your strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment