Sunday, June 23, 2013

Life happens

So, for a while my 'life' scriptwriter and I have had some disagreement about how exactly the plot should go. If I were smart, I would be better at remembering that the Scriptwriter knows what he's doing, whereas I can barely manage to do my job credibly half the time. So, definitely don't think I'm planning on firing him anytime soon. He miraculously manages to write me out of the jams I seem to constantly land myself in, and does it quite nicely, so I've made a lifelong and then some contract with him.

Anyway, this was not my point. I was actually chatting with a friend and pondering why life has been so rough lately (lately being a relative term meaning "what seems like ages and eons and really, I think we've had enough, let's try something new") and the honest truth is, it's life. Rough things happen. But, there is a silver lining to this gloomy cloud, which I will now impart, because I'm oh-so-wise-and-snarky: at least if life is happening, you know you're alive.

Thank you.

Credits:
pulses everywhere
clouds, without which there would be no silver linings?
the internet, which prevents people from pelting me with actual tomatoes
analogese
persimmon, for no other reason than it's kind of fun to say

No comments:

Post a Comment