Saturday, May 18, 2013

I think, therefore I am...Now if the sink would believe it

If any of you have ever been looking for a job, carless and therefore reliant on others to get around (or you become one of the nameless bus people), lived in a town an hour from where you work, and just generally been stuck in nowhere and headed nowhere fast (or at least felt like it), then you know what it means to be in limbo. And you start to question your own existence.

In that situation, it is not very helpful to have your existence questioned by a sink. Yes, a sink. I admit, I think the motion-sensor sinks are fantastic, but lately, they haven't really been acknowledging my existence. Somehow, I just have a hard time registering with them. And, when a sink doesn't recognize you, it really doesn't build your self-esteem.

So, I just want to affirm here and now, that I DO in fact exist. Don't trust the sinks. They don't know what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment