Friday, November 25, 2011

Credits

So, it's a day late, but Happy Thanksgiving!
This post brought to you by:

The Gospel, without which, nothing else would really matter
My family (what would life be without them?!)
The Adventure Buddy (You continually amaze me. 1000 points)
My Consciencee (It's a blast-I love it! 1000 points to you, too)
MM--who has very cool initials, and is a very cool person
Kiwi Banana, whose stinkin' guts I love!
and all my many other friends, who I can't even begin to list here because then no one would want to read this. Although, people do like to see their name in print. I'm pretty darn lucky to have known you all.
Sleep, which is a very beautiful thing and can solve many problems
School (I know, it may sound like I complain about it, but it's part of the student handbook. I really do enjoy school)
Work. I mean, nonstop treasure hunting? Seriously, what a great job!
Seasons
Mountains
Laughter--it makes me happy
Random services
Gravity--never take it for granted.
Breathing (an often overlooked thing, but one we should all be happy about)
Kids, who really make the world a better place. It would be so sad if everyone were adults!
Technology, without which this entire post would be non-existant
Bright sides. They are everywhere.
Books. More specifically good books, which is a discussion for another day.
Indoor plumbing. Do you realize you are in the lucky miniscule minority to have such a great thing?
Milk. Especially chocolate milk.
Furniture (it makes such a difference!)
() and ... I use them excessively. 
Fonts--I really am such a font nerd
The Puddle
Music
Tons of other things, which can generally be summarized by:
Life. Pretty much, it's amazing. One big amazing adventure--how did I get so lucky?
The letters N, T, and the number 17

No comments:

Post a Comment