Wednesday, December 13, 2023

My favorite things (on the Christmas tree)

I really like decorating for Christmas. And every year, I have that moment of joy in which I pull out the Christmas ornaments and see all of my favorites. I mean, I like them all or I wouldn't put them on my tree, but then there are the faves. Here are just a few:

The penguins: 
I love a Christmas penguin. There are actually 3 of these, but I'm not sure where the 3rd on is hiding.


The Snowmen:
These two are very small, and I don't remember where I got them. I'm pretty sure they were a gift. But they are adorable!


The sloth:
This one is a gift from my niece and really, no explanation about why I like it is needed. 


And where there are sloths, why not llamas? This is a gift from a friend, from our Peru trip last year. 

My puzzle ornament, a gift from my grandparents decades ago.

More traditional, this ornament is from a set. There are 2 of these, 2 smaller balls, and a bell. If I remember right, my sister gave them to me.

Olaf, a souvenir from Disney World the year that Frozen 2 came out. Actually, we watched Frozen 2 in Disney World. There was a huge store full of ornaments, and these were the obvious ones. Once I saw them, I knew. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment