Sunday, August 21, 2022

Health and well-being

It seems like lately, my closest friends (and me!) are hitting a wall when it comes to life. Maybe it's burn out, maybe it's a mid-life crisis, maybe it's the post-pandemic slump. Maybe it's just the people I hang out with,* I don't know. I do know that everyone I know is feeling the increasing madness of the world. And be fair. The world really has lost its mind. 

As a result, I've decided that instead of asking how my people are doing, I'm going to ask how their sanity is. It seems far more the relevant question. And, just think! It would keep the conversation about mental health going without putting all the work on famous people announcing the measures they are taking for their own well-being. All in together, I say.

And while we're at it, I have another thought. Could we have a cabinet post for "Therapist of the United States"? I think the country could use it. 

Anyway, I hope your sanity is holding up. 

*But I like them and have no interest in changing crowds. My people are my people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment