Sunday, April 17, 2022

My mental status

Earlier this week, maybe Monday I think, I did two loads of laundry. And when I threw the towels in the dryer, I knew I wouldn't have time to fold them that night, but it would be fine. 

Well, Friday rolls around and I have another load of laundry to do. So I run it to the laundry room and by chance see a laundry cart full of towels that look far too familiar. And realized that I had completely forgotten about my load of towels and they had been sitting in the laundry room for about 5 days. Yeah. Just totally forgot about them. Didn't even realize they were still sitting in the laundry room. I think I vaguely remembered that I needed to fold them, but was totally unaware that they weren't even in my house. 

So, yes. That's how my brain is working these days. How's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment