Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, it seems like I had time. At least more time. Time to get things done after work, time on the weekends. Time for leisure and time for the daily routine. 

It seems like that was a thing, but I don't know when it would have been. I think the main difference is that at one point, I might have been more organized with my time. Never super organized, mind. Just more organized. Even then, I'm not entirely sure that was the case. 

Some of it is probably just being more and more exhausted. Most days, I feel pretty drained after a day of work. It seems like more and more of us are feeling that way, if my very unprofessional and unorganized survey at work is any indicator. But that may be a misremembrance, too.

Even if it wasn't a reality, I sure miss having more time. I miss life not being so busy. I miss that wonderful once upon a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment