Sunday, November 7, 2021

What time is it?

Every now and then, my tendency to delay actually works in my favor. Like this morning. When I forgot that it was daylight savings (why is this still a thing?) and so didn't change my clock last night. And, slept in a bit late. Which I should regret, but honestly, it was lovely and this is possibly part of why I am not making much progress towards having a more regular sleep schedule because seriously, it is always so much nicer to stay in bed than to get out of it. Anyway, it ended up working out because it means I didn't show up at church an hour early and very confused. 

Also, I just want to say that the google newsfeed failed big time. Why on earth are they showing me articles about daylight savings time AFTER it happens? And this is why I question the intelligence of artificial intelligence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment