Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Icebreakers

I have this quirk where I like to come up with fun, random, icebreakers or conversation disrupters, depending on the situation. It is always good to be prepared with questions that can get a bad conversation back on track. So far, here's my list, but I'm always looking for more:

  • Which would be a better president, a cat or a dog? (can change up the animals)
  • Which state would you vote out the Union if there were a "US States: Survivor"? (Admittedly I didn't come up with this one, but it's a good question)
  • If you were asked to name a city, what would you name it? (could be a city or a street)
  • Which vegetables match up with which high school stereotypical clique? 
  • If you could create a holiday, what would it be, and how would you celebrate?
  • If you could travel the world following some theme or system, what would it be? (Mine would be places with fun names to say, all the hells on earth, or places that aren't the place--like Paris, Texas)
  • If this [fill in the blank here] was a book title, what would the plot be? (could also be a movie, etc.)

I admit that right now, it isn't a long list, but it is a very reusable list. And I'll come up with more. So if you are bored and need some fun, here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment