Sunday, August 23, 2020

Never have I ever

 Things that will get me out in a game of "Never Have I Ever":

  • been on an island with an active volcano (Tanna, Vanuatu)
  • won an award for writing
  • read The Lord of the Rings (and/or The Hobbit)/read either of them in another language(Spanish if you need to be specific)
  • seen the Sydney Opera House in person
  • celebrated Australia Day (no, it was not in conjunction with seeing the Opera House)
  • stolen a truck (it was an act of, guys)
  • lived in another country (4 months in the Dominican Republic)
  • been able to read and walk
  • eaten cake for breakfast
  • owned a Nerf Gun (I currently own three)
  • played a musical instrument (or 2 or 3 or 4)
  • driven a stick-shift
  • seen all five of the Great Lakes
  • had waffles with ice cream 
  • had a photograph published* (at least 5 times, never once with a credit. Although, my good friends did credit me with all the photos they used on their blog.)
  • met a famous actor (SAA 2017, Portland, 3 cast members of The Librarians)
  • had lost luggage when I traveled (Vanuatu. It was found, though)
  • decapitated a chicken (technically, I didn't do the decapitation, I just held the feet. But I did help de-feather them afterwards)
  • been to the National Archives in Washington D.C. 
  • flown in a 12-seater plane (Yes, that was in Vanuatu. We had to get to the volcano island.)
  • taken calculus (sadly, I couldn't do it now. But I really liked calculus)
  • had a water fight in the bathroom (cleaning checks, freshman year of college. Good times)
  • made a cassette tape recording (you're SO young)
  • played Ticket to Ride [could add Asia, Africa, Europe, if needed](what is wrong with you?! Let's fix this!) [Could also swap out Ticket to Ride for a bunch of other games, which I won't list here because there are seriously too many]
  • read L.M. Montgomery or Jane Austen (men--this is a great way to get the ladies out)
  • had surgery (appendix--hilarious story. Also, gum grafts, which has another kind of hilarious story, although it is a bit gruesome)
  • experienced an earthquake (if you need to be more specific, experienced an earthquake during a pandemic)
  • gone horseback riding (a couple of different times)
  • participated in an organized sport (it was cross country, one year)
  • caught a frog (in my apartment. Twice. Nowhere near as bad as the bats, though)
*published here does not include you and/or friends and family putting it on social media

No comments:

Post a Comment