Monday, August 5, 2019

A new best

Approximately half an hour ago, there was a huge bang, which turned out to be thunder. And then there was lightning. And so I, being me, did NOT finish getting ready for bed. I grabbed my camera and headed out into the rain, where I took roughly 700 shots to get 2 that were pretty impressive* (and a couple of other kind of cool ones you didn't know about):




There were so many even better than this, but I didn't capture any of them. Still, this one's pretty good.
Then, of course, rather than coming home and getting ready for bed, like a responsible adult**, I sat down and posted these. Because, priorities people.

*It's lightning. This is what you do. Well, it's what I do, and I don't know that there's a better way. 
**I never claimed to be an adult. Society just decided I was. I only meet the outward qualifications--age, full-time job, providing for myself. Other than that, it's all a bit iffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment