Thursday, February 28, 2019

Mulligan

I don't know how common this is but sometimes, when playing board/card games, I've been present when players will call a mulligan. In board/card games, this could be a new hand, or swapping out a card. Basically it's a do-over at some level. 

Lately,I've been feeling like we need to call a mulligan on life. Yeah? And I know a lot of other people who are feeling the same. I think we are all kind of bored with the routine. 

I don't know what we can do on a global scale, but I'm thinking maybe I need to take a cool trip somewhere--Iceland, the Azores, Nigeria. So many places to choose from! Or maybe I just need to go play with some kids. Or read a new book? Maybe one that's not The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich? Buy a new shirt? (Wait I did that. And I also bought some new shoes). I don't know. I need to figure out something. Because I definitely need a mulligan. 



*Which is a fascinating read.

No comments:

Post a Comment