Wednesday, August 16, 2017

This little piggy likes freedom

Just before all my traveling, I listened to a Freakonomics podcast about shoes in which they recommended going barefoot more often. So, when I went through security at the airport and found myself barefoot, I figured, "Hey, what's the rush to put my shoes on?" And I went up the escalator and all the way to my gate in my bare, unstockinged feet. I felt like such a rebel.

Tonight on my way home from the Library, I decided it would be a terrible waste of nice green grass (which is a pretty amazing commodity in my neck of the woods) so I whipped off my sandals and unleashed my little piggies. It felt really nice.

So go a little crazy and bare your feet. It's pretty fun!*

*Although, I do recommend keeping your tetanus shot up to date. I was barefooting it around my complex doing laundry and stepped on what I thought was a stick. I later realized whatever I stepped on punctured my foot. And hours later I remembered they had been re-roofing my building. So, yeah. Be current on your shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment