Friday, December 23, 2016

Thanks 2016!

Since this will very likely be the last post of the year, I just want to say thanks to 2016, which on a personal level has been quite kind to me. So, here's all the great things I enjoyed in 2016:


  • Travel. Lots of travel. Including at least four trips to Idaho, a trip to Yellowstone, travel to Church History sites, two visits to Michigan, a trip to Georgia, and an upcoming trip to New Mexico and Southern Utah.
  • I saw every single one of my nieces and nephews this year.
  • I got to attend the Society of American Archivists annual meeting.
  • I took lots of great pictures. Lots and lots. And some not so great, but you know.
  • I took two courses towards certification for work. (Out of 8. That have to be taken in 3 years. I'm on my way!)
  • I made some new friends and kept in touch with old ones.
  • I found a good doctor and a good dentist.
  • I took a bookmaking class.
  • I've learned a little bit of Irish (on and off). 
  • I bought a piano.
  • I've become knowledgeable about a lot of different subjects (it's a job hazard). 
So, that's just off the top of my head. It's been a pretty decent year. Here's hoping next year has as much good stuff in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment