Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Things confirmed

Today, I have confirmed that I hate public speaking. Again. I don't know why I keep doing this, because in all of my public speaking engagements (which are not many), the result is the same: intense anxiety leading up to said engagement. I believe this now qualifies as insanity, by the purported Einstein definition.

I also confirmed my suspicions that water is not stronger than a magnet and will not detach the iron particles that are clinging on for dear life. (Believe it or not, I have seen sillier studies that actually got funding).

It is confirmed that finding a new doctor is almost as bad (or maybe it is just as bad) as practicing for a presentation and both are very easily placed on the procrastinate list.

So, there you have it. Some new facts for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment