Monday, August 10, 2015

Silver linings

In case you wondered, you shouldn't leave out the egg when mixing a brownie mix. Especially a Ghirardelli brownie mix. On the scale of tragic kitchen disasters, it's at least an 8.

On the bright side, I may have figured out how to make brownie brittle (yes, that's a thing).
Also, it isn't as bad as broiled chocolate chip cookies. (Who puts the oven dial on broil? It's never on broil. 350. It always sits at 350. But, if you want cookie brittle...)
And, I now have justification for buying ice cream, which might make my brittle eggless brownies a little more edible. (Let's be honest. It's chocolate. Ghirardelli chocolate. I'm still gonna eat them. At least, most of them. They are edible. And not even bad edible. Not brownie edible, but not gag-me-down edible either.)

Anyone want to trade me some brownies for a few silver linings?

No comments:

Post a Comment