Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Universe's Suggestion Box

Please leave us feedback about your experience.
                                                                    Thanks,
                                                                           Management, The Universe


--I could use 'commercial breaks'. This whole life thing is so constant, I need a chance to pause.

--Chocolate should be healthy.

--Cockroaches? Really? Why?

--Needs more rainbows.

--Must you be so mysterious?

--I'd like my own soundtrack. It could just play in the background all the time. It would be great. And there could be different songs for when I interact with people. And I'd know if they were nice or jerks or whatever by the music. Seriously, you should do this. It's a brilliant idea.

--Bring back the dinosaurs!

--Please make magic a thing. That would be awesome. Thanks.

--An FAQ page. And make your contact info easy to find.

--Could you please add a naturally occurring food in the color of blue? All the other colors are represented, and it is totally bugging me that blue isn't.

--I think EVERYONE should get snow for Christmas, not just some places.

--Transportation is slow. We need apparition or transporters or something.

--Love what you've done to the place--it's gorgeous. Keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment