Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wonderful World

I've been raving about the fall foliage, and meaning to get pictures of it. Unfortunately, I think I waited a week too long (okay, wait isn't necessarily the most accurate description, but it did get delayed). Today, I finally did it. It was a little tricky, because it was cloudy and because I was driving on back roads, so there really wasn't anywhere to park and snap. But, I tried. I had mixed results, but I tried, and it is one of my goals to improve my photos, so all in all, I feel like it was a success. Here are some of the ones I really like:







I really want to get them printed, because one thing I have learned: printed copies really tell you how good a picture is. The screen just doesn't do them justice, which is odd, because they are digital pictures. Anyway, I think the flower one is my favorite, but I also liked the reflections in the water pictures. And I definitely like the stump. (That one was fun--I got to climb on a bunch of tree stumps, gigantic tree stumps, and it was super). I do wish I'd managed to get out a week sooner. This week proved windy and wet, so it didn't do much for keeping the colorful leaves on the trees. But, better than nothing. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment