Sunday, September 30, 2012

Just a little thing

Today, as I was driving home, I couldn't help noticing how beautiful fall is. I don't think I have the most artistic eye in the world, but I do love watching the changes of the seasons, and seeing how beautiful each one is. Today's drive was just gorgeous, and I took a back road just to change up the scenery. It was a brilliant decision. I love the colors of fall.

Mostly I was glad that I could appreciate this small thing. I was also glad that I noticed. Things have been so hard lately, it cheers me up to realize that I can still appreciate good things. I don't know if I'm doing anything right, and I feel like I'm not doing much worth remembering at present, but I hope I have this memory for a long time. Because it really was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment