Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Farewell to the Puddle

Due to the fact that the seasons are muddled, and January thinks it is May and is raining instead of snowing, I am forced to change residences. Because, yes, yet again, the Puddle is puddling. Oh, not severely, just wet carpet, hardly noticeable, but it is causing the Apartment Manager a great deal of stress, which causes me stress. And although it seems silly to move for 3 1/2 months (which is the extent of my foreseeable future), and to have paid movers (courtesy of the Apartment complex) move me one building over, the only argument for not moving is that changing my address will be a hassle. And, really folks, let's face it. Not much of an argument.

Still, it is with some regret that I bid farewell to the Puddle and all its moist glory. It was like my tropical home away from my tropical home. (Note to self: Don't move to the tropics). But I guess that's what I get for finally putting up bookshelves...

No comments:

Post a Comment