Saturday, November 11, 2023

10 steps to going in circles

It seems like the last couple of weeks at work have been that kind of busy where there are a lot of different things to get done. Some weeks, it's busy but busy with processing collections. But this is the busy with a little bit of everything. Which I don't mind, it just seems like to get one thing done, I have to do five other things first.

For example, I needed to research Florianopolis. But, before I could do that, I needed to return some collections which were either overdue or I'd hit my limit. So, before I could do that, I had to review those collections for whatever I had them for, which involved doing two or three other tasks, and those tasks opened another task can of worms. 

I think I finally got a handle on everything, so hopefully this next week will just be busy with processing collections. Which will seem like a nice respite (although now that I am thinking of it, I don't think that will happen, and it's Saturday, people!!!). 

At the very least, maybe there won't be such a domino effect for getting anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment